Trinity Lutheran School offers preschool for three and four-year old children. Studies have shown that children who are introduced to learning at an early age seem to have a more positive attitude toward school and more self-confidence. Trinity Lutheran Church sponsors this program for the purpose of providing a Christian environment to aid children in their spiritual, physical, emotional, and social development.
Why Choose Trinity Lutheran Preschool?
- Well-rounded Christian education where children learn about Jesus
- A curriculum that cultivates kindergarten readiness skills
- Certified teachers along with experienced educational aides
- Caring and nurturing environment
- Gymnasium, computer lab, and hot lunch program
- Student Interactive Touch Boards technology in every classroom
- Nationally accredited and state-recognized
- Before and after school Extended Care
After school Extended Care only offered for full-day students.
2, 3, OR 5 Days/Week
1/2 Day – 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Full Day – 8:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.
Monday – Friday 1/2 Days – 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Monday – Friday Full Days – 8:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.