- This event has passed.
CONNECT | Real Help For Parenting Kids In A Social Media World
March 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Kirk Cameron tackles what is one of the toughest issues’ parents face today – Technology and our Kids.
“How can this trailblazing generation of parents equip their kids to thrive in an ever-changing digital environment – while steering clear of the dangers that lurk nearby? Kirk Cameron went to several experts and what he learned will enlighten, challenge, and encourage parents.”
Join us in watching this powerful 70-minute video that include the following experts:
- Dr. Kathy Koch – author & founder of Celebrate Kids
- Mark Gregston – author, founder of Heartlight Ministries
- Dr. Ian Armstrong – neurosurgeon
- Ken Graves – Pastor, Speaker
- Tim Woda – internet safety expert, founder of uKnowKids
The first five to sign up (one per family) will receive the book authored by Dr. Kathy Koch – “Screens and Teens”. This is a $14 value. This includes a 9-session free download to view in your own home.
(Child care will be available but you must register for the care)
Email Nettie to sign-up!