Trinity Lutheran Church and School was established in 1859 and educates children from 3-year-old preschool through 8th grade. Our school is nationally accredited and state-recognized, educating children in a Christ-centered, nurturing environment. The mission of Trinity Lutheran School is to challenge and enable young people to grow in both Christian spirit and academic wisdom, and to prepare them to be witnesses in God’s kingdom.
Call to schedule a tour TODAY!
Please contact Admissions Director, Victoria West, at 708-532-3529 ext. 225 to learn more about our school or to schedule a tour today. We invite you to witness Christian education in action.
Access to Useful Resources, including:
Tuition, School Calendar, School Handbook, Policies to Remember, Curriculum Guide, and Extended Care
- Take a tour of Trinity Lutheran School by contacting Admissions Director, Victoria West, at 708-532-3529 ext.225 or email email@example.com.
- Complete the enrollment process:
- Submit enrollment application which you will receive after touring Trinity Lutheran School
- Reserve your child’s spot in his/her classroom with a $75.00 *non-refundable deposit
$25 is an application fee and the remaining $50 will be credited towards Instructional Fees due in August
- Bring your child’s original birth certificate to the school office to be photocopied
- If a class is full, your child will be put on a wait list and you will be notified of future openings.