What We Believe
Our Mission at Trinity is to make salvation in Christ known; building personal relationships with Him and one another. Who He is and what we believe can be summarized below. At Trinity, you will find people like you who have questions in life and who want to learn and grow.
- We believe that the only true God is the Triune God; one God made of three distinct and separate persons. He is revealed in the Bible as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God desires all people to be saved and know the truth.
- We believe Jesus Christ – both true man and true God – redeemed all people through His life, death and resurrection. He is our only Savior from sin, death, and the devil. The good news of our salvation in Jesus Christ is called “the Gospel.”
- We believe that the Holy Spirit brings us to and keeps us in saving faith through God’s Word, Holy Baptism and The Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that God works through the church as He equips and empowers believers to serve Him by serving others and sharing the good news about Jesus.
We are a Lutheran congregation, affiliated with The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS). By visiting their site, you can find more information about:
Say hello to the Leadership Team at Trinity Lutheran Church and School
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord… It is the Lord Christ.” Colossians 3:23-24